St Faustina
"Suffering is the greatest treasure on earth; it purifies the soul. In suffering we learn who our true friend is. "
*******************************************
"O Blessed Host I trust in You when the practice of virtue will appear difficult for me and my nature will grow rebellious."
*******************************************
"O Blessed Host, I trust in You when Your judgments will resound over me; it is then that I will trust in the sea of Your mercy."
*******************************************
"Most Holy Trinity, I trust in Your infinite mercy. God is my Father and so I, His child, have every claim to His divine Heart; and the greater the darkness, the more complete our trust should be. "
-All above segments from St Faustina's Diary
*******************************************
"O Blessed Host I trust in You when the practice of virtue will appear difficult for me and my nature will grow rebellious."
*******************************************
"O Blessed Host, I trust in You when Your judgments will resound over me; it is then that I will trust in the sea of Your mercy."
*******************************************
"Most Holy Trinity, I trust in Your infinite mercy. God is my Father and so I, His child, have every claim to His divine Heart; and the greater the darkness, the more complete our trust should be. "
-All above segments from St Faustina's Diary

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home