Grace
Another day of grace from God Our Father. Bless him for his ever present mercy. May I always strive and desire to remain in his grace and not look for happiness in this world or its silliness. It pains me to see so many chasing after silliness that will not get them anywhere but poorer from the money they spent on mere things. I was one of them for a long time and only recently realized the lack of happiness, True happiness these mere objects provide. There isnt anything inherently wrong or sinful in the objects themselves, all were created by the Creator of all, but I was more interested in seeking movies or food or drink or video games etc etc etc...then in seeking God and that is where the errors of my ways is.
A little over a year ago, God placed a desire to pray the rosary, in my heart and showed me the 15 promises of Mary, to those who pray the Rosary. I made a committment to try to pray the rosary every day. It has put my life in a completely new direction. All Glory be to God our Father, his Blessed Son, The Holy Spirit, Our Lady and all the Saints and Angels, to whom I rely all the time for help. I could not hope without their many graces. Amen. -JMJ
A little over a year ago, God placed a desire to pray the rosary, in my heart and showed me the 15 promises of Mary, to those who pray the Rosary. I made a committment to try to pray the rosary every day. It has put my life in a completely new direction. All Glory be to God our Father, his Blessed Son, The Holy Spirit, Our Lady and all the Saints and Angels, to whom I rely all the time for help. I could not hope without their many graces. Amen. -JMJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home