Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Beautiful Sunday

Nice day today. Cold but clear. Started reading Divine Mercy in my Soul: the Diary of St Faustina. Should be added to anyone's Reading List of Saints life stories. Food for the Spirit! How true that we live not by bread alone! I have been starving for years, but not for natural food, for spiritual food. How great and merciful Our God is. My heart feels very full of love lately and full of praises for our King of Heaven and his Glorious Son. How hungry I feel for the Love of Jesus the more he lavishes on me the more I hunger for it. I cannot express my gratefulness. Tears feel on the edges of my eyelids alot, but not for sadness. So satisfied my spirit feels. As the servant Job- "Though he slay me shall I Trust in him".-JMJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home