Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A New Day

Clear and Sunny today, not too cold. Is a pretty St Valentine's Day.

Dont know what to write today. Will add more later if I feel like it...

...I'm back. Been reading Divine Mercy in my Soul: the Diary of St Faustina. Such Spiritual Food!! Here's a little part that has spoken to my soul:

"I tremble to think that I have to give an account of my tongue. There is life, but there is also death in the tongue. Sometimes we kill the tongue: we commit real murders. And we are still to regard that as a small thing? I truly do not understand such consciences. I have known a person who, when she learned from someone that a certain thing was being said about her, fell seriously ill. She lost a good deal of blood and shed many tears, and the outcome was very sad. It was not the sword that did all this, but the tongue. O my silent Jesus, have mercy on us!"-St Faustina
**********************************************
-If I could remember that always I would be doing myself a great favor! How hard it is for Humans to tame the tongue! O Great Jesus, Grant me the Grace of discipline of the tongue! May I never do harm to anyone with my tongue. I know I cannot do this of myself,God. Grant me your grace and mercy to uphold me in this desire of my heart and soul. Thank you for your many graces to me as they are not given based on my own merit but by your extraordinary Love and Mercy.
-JMJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home