Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Divine Mercy Day 2

"Today we are beginning the third probation. All three of us met at Mother Margaret's as the other sisters were having their probation in the novitiate. Mother Margaret began with a prayer, explained to us what the third probation consists of, and then spoke on how great is the grace of the perpetual vows. Suddenly I began to cry out loud. In an instant, all of God's graces appeared before the eyes of my soul, and I saw myself so wretched and ungrateful toward God. The sisters began to rebuke me, saying "Why did she break out crying?" But Mother Margaret came to my defense, saying that she was not surprised.

At the end of the hour, I went before the Blessed Sacrament and, like the greatest and most miserable of wretches, I begged for His mercy that He might heal and purify my soul. Then I heard these words, "My daughter, all your miseries have been consumed in the flame of My love, like a twig thrown into a roaring fire. By humbling yourself in this way, you draw upon yourself and upon other souls an entire sea of mercy." " I answered, "Jesus, mold my poor heart according to Your divine delight." -St Faustina's Diary
----------------------------------

"The first attribute which the Lord gave me to know is His Holiness. His Holiness is so great that all the Powers and Virtues tremble before Him. The pure spirits veil their faces and lose themselves in unending adoration, and with one single word they express the highest form of adoration; that is - Holy...The holiness of God is poured out upon the Church of God and upon every living soul in it, but not in the same degree. There are souls that are completely penetrated by God, and there are those who are barely alive.

The second kind of knowledge which the Lord granted me concerns His justice. His justice is so great and penetrating that it reaches deep into the heart of things, and all things stand before Him in naked truth, and nothing can withstand Him.

The third attribute is love and mercy. And I understood that the greatest attribute is love and mercy. It unites the creature with the Creator. This immense love and abyss of mercy are made known in the Incarnation of the Word and in the Redemption (of humanity), and it is here that I saw this as the greatest of all God's attributes." - St Faustina
----------------------------------------

"Today Jesus said to me, "I desire that you know more profoundly the love that burns in My Heart for souls, and you will understand this when you meditate upon My Passion. Call upon My mercy on behalf of sinners; I desire their salvation. When you say this prayer, with a contrite heart and with faith on behalf of some sinner, I will give him the grace of conversion. This is the prayer:
"O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You." -Jesus to St Faustina
-----------------------------------------

My Loving God, I desire your mercy upon my family, as I fear for their soul. I refer to my father, my 2 brothers and my sister. O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You. I pray for the condition of their souls and leave their care in your merciful hands. Amen. No one can come to you unless you first draw them. I gratefully request that you draw them to yourself as such that they will be unable to resist. I ask this great grace from you and rely on your abyss of mercy that can never be emptied. Make them open to Our Mother and All the Celestial Court. Despise not my petition because of my sinful self. I ask that my many imperfections not effect your decision to help them. Compell them, through you merciful and Sacred Heart, to pray the Rosary and be concerned for their souls. In the name of the Father, in the name of the Son, in the name of the Holy Ghost. Amen.-JMJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home