Responsibility
"Once, I suddenly saw Jesus in great majesty, and He spoke these words to me: My daughter, if you wish, I will this instant create a new world, more beautiful than this one, and you will live there for the rest of your life. I don’t want any worlds, I want You, Jesus. I want to love You, with the same love that you have for me. I beg You for only one thing: to make my heart capable of loving you. I am very much surprised at Your offer, my Jesus, what are those worlds to me? Even if you gave me a thousand of them, what are they to me? You know very well, Jesus, that my heart is dying of longing for You. Everything that is not You is nothing to me.” At that moment, I could no longer see anything, but a strange fire sprang up in my heart, and I entered into a kind of agony for Him. Then I heard these words: with no other soul do I unite myself as closely and in such a way as I do with you, and this because of the deep humility and ardent love which you have for Me.
On one occasion, I heard these words within me: every movement of your heart is known to Me. Know, My daughter, that one glance of yours directed at someone else would wound Me more than many sins committed by another person." - Jesus to St Faustina
On one occasion, I heard these words within me: every movement of your heart is known to Me. Know, My daughter, that one glance of yours directed at someone else would wound Me more than many sins committed by another person." - Jesus to St Faustina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home