Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Thursday, March 23, 2006

"Put up with Yourself Patiently"

"Today, my soul suffered such agony that I began to complain to the Lord Jesus, "Jesus, how can You leave me alone? I cannot take even one step forward by myself. You have taken my confessor away, and You yourself are hiding from me. Surely, You know, Jesus, that of myself I know nothing but how to waste Your graces. Jesus, You must arrange things so that Father Andrasz will return". But the anguish persisted.

It occurred to me to go to some priest and tell him of my anguish as well as some various inspirations, that he might resolve them for me: and I shared this idea with Mother Superior (Irene). Mother replied, "I under Sister that you are going through a difficult time, but at present, I really do not know any priest that would be suitable for you. At any rate Father Andrasz will be returning soon. So, for now, go and tell everything to the Lord Jesus."

When I went to talk with the Lord for a while, I heard a voice in my soul: "My - I will not give you the grace to reveal yourself to someone else, and even you did bare yourself, I will not give that priest the grace needed to understand you. At this time, it is My desire that you put up with yourself patiently. My daughter, it is not My will that You should tell everybody about the gifts I have granted you. I have entrusted you to the care of the friend of My Heart, and under his direction your soul will bloom. I have given him light to recognize My life in your soul"

"My daughter, when I was before Herod, I obtained a grace for you; namely, that you would be able to rise above human scorn and follow faithfully in My footsteps. Be silent when they do not want to acknowledge your truth, because it is then that you speak more eloquently.

"Know My daughter: if you strive for perfection you will sanctify many souls; and if you do not strive for sanctity, by the same token, many souls will remain imperfect, and the greater part of the responsibility for these souls will fall on you."

Then He said, "Do not fear, My child; but remain faithful only to My grace....."-Jesus to St Faustina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home